1. Who are we?
Palbit S.A. is a company dedicated to the manufacture and marketing of cutting tools, anti-wear parts and tools for treating stone.
2. What are cookies?
Cookies are small fragments of text stored on the computer through the browser. They are usually used to facilitate navigation and save information between visits, about options or preferences of the visitor.
Palbit S.A. has no control over the creation of cookies that are used by content providers that may from time to time be placed or shared on our website, namely social networking content such as Facebook. By accessing such third-party content, cookies may be created from such websites.
3. Types of cookies used by Palbit S.A.:
- Preference Cookies: These cookies enable websites to store information that changes their behaviour and appearance, such as your preferred language or region. For example, when memorising your region, the website may provide you with local weather or traffic information. These cookies can also help you change the size of text, font and other customisable parts of web pages. The loss of the information stored in a preference cookie may make the Website experience less functional, but should not impede its operation.
- Security Cookies: Security cookies are used by Palbit S.A. to authenticate users and prevent fraudulent use of login credentials and protect data from unauthorised persons. For example, they can block many types of attacks, such as attempts to steal the content of forms that the user fills out on a particular web page.
- Process Cookies: Process cookies help the Website to function and provide services that the Website visitor expects, such as browsing web pages or accessing secure areas of the Website. Without these cookies, the Website cannot function properly.
- Advertising Cookies: These cookies are intended to make advertising more engaging for users and more valuable for advertisers. Some common cookie applications aim to select advertising based on what is relevant to the user, to improve campaign performance reporting and to avoid showing advertisements that the user has already seen.
- Session Status Cookies: Websites often collect information about how users interact with a particular web page. This can include which pages users visit most frequently, and whether users receive error messages from certain pages. So-called session status cookies help to improve company services in order to improve the browsing experience for users of their websites. Blocking or deleting these cookies does not render the Website unusable.
- Analysis Cookies: These cookies help website and application owners understand their visitors' involvement with their web pages. They can use a set of cookies to collect information and report statistics on website usage without personally identifying individual visitors.
You can block the creation of cookies through your browser settings. However, if you block all cookies you may not be able to access some features of the website.
Normally, all changes to your web browser level regarding how cookies are used and/or accepted can be made in the "Options" or "Browser Preferences" section.
- Google Chrome:
- Internet Explorer:
- Mozilla Firefox:
- Apple Safari:
Users can choose not to share their data with Google services. To do so, they must access Ads Preferences Manager and the Analytics Opt-out Browser Add-on.
5. Other services
Other services that may arise at a later date and that require the input of personal data and/or their respective entities are covered by the privacy and security policy of the Palbit S.A. Website referred to herein.
Our site contains links to other sites. Palbit S.A. is not responsible for the privacy policies of its website.
Cookies policy - V 1.0 - 01-10-2019